Just a quick note to let you know that the details have just been released for Ark’s PSL/Knowledge Lawyer conference on 7th November.
I’ll be there, speaking about using measurement systems to demonstrate ROI in KM projects, alongside Emma Dufty of Greenwoods.
- Why investing time in designing appropriate measurement systems is worthwhile
- Designing measurement systems into new projects
- Challenges of adding measurement systems into existing projects
- Choosing which metrics to combine to obtain a balanced measure of performance
- How to manage potential “gaming” of results
Link to the website here.
Link to the brochure here.
Hope to see you there!
My slides are now on slideshare
and you can get advice on setting up your own measurement systems here.
Pingback: Recent blog posts | Knowledge Management for lawyers