I offer online training a number of different ways…
I run an independent virtual learning community group, Knowledge Network Online, which has joined forces with my regional groups affected by Covid-19. KN provides up to 10 webinars a year for an annual fee of £265 (payable via invoice).
I also offer online courses and individual webinars via two sources:
- MBL webinars (for -hour webinars and 3-hour “live learns”)
- TKB at Teachable (for longer, self-paced courses)
At present this covers:
- knowledge management foundations (either a single webinar at MBL or a longer course at Teachable)
- avoiding the cost of knowledge loss (webinar at MBL)
- coming soon at MBL, 3-hour “live learns” on “knowledge and learning” and “value and visibility”
… but I have plans for more via Teachable, so keep checking back!