I love a list. Following on from yesterday’s top 3 blogs, I thought I’d share my favourite and least favourite tweeters. First, my favourites (in no particular order):-
- @gebhardtr – Rebecca Gebhardt, Director at Linex & KM solutions developer. Posts about IT & KM in the legal sector and offers a good mix of real life and useful information.
- @lawyerist – tweets from lawyerist.com, the blog about surviving in legal practise.
- @JaneCWoods – a woman who knows a lot about women – how they work and how they succeed. Always genuine and an excellent speaker.
- @knowledgetank – a really useful aggregator of KM blogs/tweets.
- @22twts – real-time Twitter interviews with practising lawyers who tweet.
Those were my favourites, who are my least favourites?
I’m not going to name my 5 least favourite twits, but I will list the three things that I particularly dislike/make me unfollow:-
- Insufficient conversation/promoting others & too much self-publicising & broadcasting.
- Too little personality – too many repeated posts, automated posts and stock replies.
- No or little information in the “about” section. I am interested in whether you like the violin or are a hard working mum, but I really need to know what you actually do/what you tweet about.
Who are your top 5 favourites and top 3 bugbears?
For personal advice and help, visit TheKnowledgeBusiness, or if you prefer to DIY, get your own copy of “Knowledge Management Handbook” from Law Society Publishing here.
Pingback: When should KM become a priority? | Knowledge for Lawyers