Virtual collaborations are necessary now, but how can you make them work?
I’ve been gathering some thoughts from practitioners and advisors about how to make virtual collaborations work well in these difficult times.
These are some of our conclusions, but what are your experiences? What tips do you have to share?
- Be upfront and honest about the challenges and try to understand other people’s difficulties
- Make expectations clear and leave no room for politics
- Limit video conferences to occasions when they really add value and make it clear which tool is for what task
- Ensure there is plenty of training available so everyone can make best use of the available tools
- Use champions to reinforce behaviours
Pingback: Making virtual collaborations work (first published on Knowledge4Lawyers) - LAW CONSULTANCY NETWORK
For an interview with Dave Wilson of Tiger Eye Consulting, all about collaboration, conversation and knowledge sharing, follow this link https://www.tigereyeconsulting.com/webinar-km-conversations-exploring-km-and-collaboration-with-helene-russell/ .