As I head off for my Christmas holidays, it’s time for a review of the year…
And a puppy in a Santa hat, just … because …
Top 5 posts/pages
- Book club
- The PSL/KL RCT!
- Process design and mapping 101 for lawyers
- Money money money
- Richard Gaston’s Head of Knowledge Q&A
- Over 4,000 visitors from 92 different countries visited this blog
Law firms helped in 2018
- I helped 35 individual firms (plus a few hundred more at conferences, watching webinars and listening to podcasts)
- the smallest had one partner
- the largest had more than 700 partners
- this included 40 hours of training
- “The Evolving Role of the Professional Support Lawyer”
- “Emerging approaches to law firm profitability”
A great fun year for me. Thank you to all my clients, peers and friends. Hope you’ve enjoyed your year too.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year – enjoy the holidays!
What do you want to hear about next year? Let me know in the comments or email me or, if you are UK-based, arrange a coffee and a chat.