Do you fancy learning more about knowledge sharing and learning, but can’t keep travelling for training, conferences and networking events?
Do you think it’d be great to learn something new and discuss it with peers, but you don’t get much time away from your desk? Or you work from home?
I’m starting a K&L book club for you!
The plan is:
- I send you 4 packages a year which will include
- a relevant business/knowledge/learning book
- some speciality tea or coffee (you choose)
- some treats, such as notebooks, bookmarks, pens, chocolate etc, whatever I source in the small-but-super-lovely-treats field
- 4 video conferences to talk about the book (both a big everyone-together chat and small-group breakout “rooms”)
- an online group to discuss the book (or anything you fancy) in between meetings
For a fixed annual fee.
Could you be interested? Message me!