There were so many interesting presentations at Lexpo last month on AI and blockchain, I thought I’d start collecting some interesting articles on the subject.
(If you’d like to see a few photos from Lexpo, they’re on my Facebook page here)
Pop back later for new additions (latest at the top).
- Thinking differently about Legal AI – Law21
- Number of AI companies in legal grows by 65% last year
- AI powered search – paper by KMWorld Magazine
- 7 things lawyers should know about AI – Above The Law blog
- video – Bob Ambrogi interviewing Thomas Hamilton at ROSS Intelligence – AI for research (in bankruptcy cases)
- The connection between KM and AI – KMI blog (part 1 of 3)
- What will scare KM in 2018? APQC blog
- Thomson Reuters report on predictions for AI in 2018
All events – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/helene-russell-8106380210
And if you would like a reminder when this page is updated, follow the blog using the button at the top right or sign up for the busy person’s news (approx. monthly).