A quick summary of KM training coming up…
- 30th March, Improve Your Knowledge Sharing Culture, London
- 4th April, Process Management for Law Firms, Bristol
- 6th April, KM Strategies, Birmingham
- 11th May, KM: The Works (a foundation course in law firm KM), London
- 6th June, Innovation in business, Birmingham
- 15th June, KM: The Scores (measuring KM projects), London
- 13th July, Improve Your Knowledge Sharing Culture, London
- 12th September, KM Metrics, Bristol
- 14th September, KM Metrics, Birmingham
- 28th September, KM: The Works (a foundation course in law firm KM), London
- 12th October, KM: The Scores (measuring KM projects), London
More worldwide KM training on David Gurteen’s website here.
I’d also like to get an alternative KM conference off the ground in the Autumn. If you are interested in shaping that, speaking or coming along, get in touch.
To make sure you are always up to date with the KM training on offer, sign up to the blog using the button at the top right, or sign up to the busy-person’s monthly summary email.
Pingback: When you are finished changing … | Knowledge for Lawyers