Yesterday I finalised and announced the 2017 programme for Knowledge Network UK (Bristol) and, if I do say so myself, it looks fab.
The theme is “Getting it done” and we have a great array of experts:
- 2/3 – Clare Davies will talk about prioritising and goal setting (to get us off to a focused new year)
- 4/4 – Duncan Ogilvy from 3 Kites will talk about Process Management in law firms
- tba – UWE business school will talk about project management in professional services
- tba – I will give a condensed version of my popular afternoon workshop on KM metrics (which usually costs £250 on its own)
- November – social pre-Christmas lunch to discuss 2018’s programme
If you can get to Bristol occasionally for a 2 hour lunchtime training session, focussed on the needs of law firm and professional services KMers, think about joining up. If you can’t get to the sessions, keep an eye on the blog because our speakers often guest blog beforehand and I usually write up the sessions afterwards.
If you want more info about joining: get in touch or write a comment below and I’ll get back to you, or read more here.