Learning seems to be on everyone’s agenda at the moment, as many law firms are wondering what to do about the new continuing competence regime, now that the legal profession is swapping from hours-based CPD to needs-based learning.
I thought, therefore, it was a good time to draw together some resources on learning, both from the perspective of those responsible for teaching and those now responsible for their own effective learning.
As it’s the Summer and you may be reading some of these on holiday, I’ve tried to find some interesting and slightly unusual resources for you.
Some interesting books to read
- The Fifth Discipline, Peter Senge
- Moonwalking with Einstein, Joshua Foer
Some useful website resources
Some great free courses
If you need help with developing your firm’s new needs-based learning regime, I can help you by:
- teaching you generally about the new system and some great ideas how to develop your own learning system within your firm
- teaching you about the new learning system and coaching you through the development of your new system
- if you’ve no time, develop your system for you.