The proof of the proof is checked and is ready to be turned into a book – “A Year of Living Knowledgeably: 12 KM Projects for Law Firms” is off to the printers!
When I wrote “KM Handbook” for the Law Society in 2012, I wanted to create a practical textbook which outlined all the important KM theory and placed it soundly in context for the busy law firm KMer.
Once that was published, I decided to take that practical ethos one step further and create a projects book which took all the effort out of KM work in law firms, giving you all the planning and templates you need.
So the “Year of Living Knowledgeably” was born.
“A Year…” contains:
- 2 theory chapters outlining the basics of Knowledge and Knowledge Management theory and Measurement of KM projects.
- 12 low cost projects to
- support the sharing of explicit and tacit knowledge,
- encourage conversation and knowledge sharing,
- improve reflective learning and the effectiveness of training schemes, and
- make sure everyone in the firm knows about the great work that you do!
- lots and lots of annexes and appendices with templates, checklists, precedents, top tips, further reading and resources.
Pilot a new project each month in 2016 for a truly knowledgeable year.
More info here & pre-order for a discount.
Do you want an occasional (approx monthly) email with updates about my latest blog post and open training events? Sign up here.