I’ve been updating my LinkedIn training resources for a new client.
Nothing beats setting aside an hour or two just to wander around LinkedIn and look at the different groups, different profiles and company pages and see what people are doing and what seems to work, but I have also recently read these and found them interesting/useful as well.
- Mark Stonham’s Wurlwind site – tonnes of tips for social selling
- LinkedIn’s own webinars and resources
- Ian Wooler’s list of KM LinkedIn groups
- Hubspot’s library of resources on social media (search “LinkedIn” to narrow it down)
- Above the Law – building your LinkedIn network (US focused, but still worth a read)
- My slides from a 2013 Knowledge Network West session on LinkedIn
If you need any training in LinkedIn for your law firm, I run interactive half day workshops suitable for beginners and intermediate/advanced levels, both of which are tailored to lawyers and knowledge professionals. I also run a day long workshop jointly with Mark Stonham of Wurlwind, a social-selling expert.
Give me a ring (07548 912 779) or drop me a line (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a chat about it.
Contact details here.
Do you want an occasional (approx monthly) email with updates about my latest blog post and open training events? Sign up here.
I also talk about LinkedIn for knowledge sharing in my popular “KM: The Works” training session. The next one is on 28th January 2016. Find out more here.