Did you join LinkedIn a while ago, fill in a basic profile, link to some colleagues and friends, join a group and then stop, wondering what to do next?
Do you want to learn
- how Clarke Willmott wins business with LinkedIn?
- how to identify potential clients and research their sectors with LinkedIn?
- how to learn, share and refine ideas and promote your expertise on LinkedIn?
LinkedIn can be a great resource: a place to tap into the expertise of thousands, a place to find your next role and a place to build great relationships with current and potential clients.
Learn to leverage LinkedIn for your personal development on a new one-day course.
Helene Russell, Knowledge Management trainer, and Mark Stonham, social selling trainer, will be offering a day-long training event on LinkedIn for lawyers on 13th June 2013 at Clarke Willmott’s Bristol office.
Learn practical skills in a friendly atmosphere.
Learn how to:
- Tweak your profile to help the right people to find you
- Find and link to the right connections – have you over 200 connections yet?
- Join the right groups, then overcome your reticence about joining the conversation
- Start and nurture your own group
- Learn from global experts
- Research new industries, businesses and individuals
- Manage your in-coming news and notifications, so you can find the right information but aren’t overwhelmed
- Get the right balance to promote your content without seeming spammy
- Learn what CW is doing with LinkedIn
If you are interested, e-mail me firstname.lastname@example.org or DM me on twitter @heleneadby for more information.
Fees – £245 per person, inclusive of VAT, lunch/refreshments and handouts.
*Early bird special* – £195 – 20% discount for bookings received by 5pm 29 May.
*Multiple booking early bird discount* – £295 for two tickets booked by 5pm 29 May by a single firm.
*Double ticket after 29 May* – £395
Book through Eventbrite or directly through Helene and Mark.
(check with Helene and Mark for full details of the terms & conditions of the discounts).
For more personal help and advice, visit TheKnowledgeBusiness.