Yay! I’m now officially on holiday!
(Although if anyone wants to take advantage of the early bird discount and join KN-UK before the end of the year, message/email me marked “urgent” and I’ll pick it up)
Looking back over 2016, it’s been interesting to see that…
- The most read post of 2016 was on Continuing Competence about the training regime taking over from CPD hours for solicitors in England and Wales.
- Most readers came from UK and USA was a close second (unsurprising), but I also had some readers from Azerbaijan, Peru and Oman.
- Of our 5 interviews with Heads of Knowledge, the “most read” was Tim Dale’s.
- The most popular time/day to read the blog in 2016 was Thursday at 2pm.
- There are now 130 posts on this blog and each of them was read at least once by someone this year.
Have a joyful Christmas break and a hopeful New Year!
See you in January 2017.